CV 6-350 Gearbox
The gearbox belongs to the mechanical transmission from the Wola drive engine to the triplex plungers pump.
This gearbox permits the achievement of 4 speeds for the triplex plunger pump and is provided with one additional output shaft with 2 speeds for water pump drive.
The gearbox shafts are mounted in the separating plane of the housings, on the oscillating-radial bearings which do not require later adjustment.
The gears are cylindrical with inclined teeth, tempered on the flankes and grounded.
The free gears are on bronze bushings.
The gearbox is provided with two coupling devices:
- main coupling device independently controls the two sleeves from the main output shaft, achieving 1, 2, 3 and 4 speeds at triplex plunger pump.
- secondary coupling device controls the sleeve from the additional output shaft, achieving 1 and 2 speeds at water pump.
For safety in operation, the coupling devices are provided with locking systems for all the working positions.
- max. output torque: 215 daN.m
- max. input speed: 1250 rpm
- power at max. speed: 350 HP
- number of velocity speed: 4+2
- lubrication: splash
- oil sump capacity: 35 liters
- recommended oil: T90EP2
- overall dimensions: 1400x750x1000
- dry net weight: 760 kg
|Speed||For triplex pump||For water pump|