2” x 700 bar Adjustable Choke
As constituent part of Discharge manifold, the Adjustable choke perform the discharge control by the slow reduction of the pressure on free flow, determineted by gradually increasing the passage section.
The choke’s needle provides a variation of the passage section proportional to the displacement of the needle in the nozzle on the entire lenght of the stroke.
Access to the needle and the nozzle seat for replacement is possible by dismounting the plug along with all the parts assembled on it.
Locking the nozzle in a certain position of the needle is made by means of handle.
Available too at low temperatures (-45°C).
1. Body 540-720 / SR ISO 9477
2. Nozzle 205Cr115 / STAS 3611
3. Needle 205Cr115 / STAS 3611
4. Threaded rod 42CrMo4 / EN 10083-1
5. Plug 42CrMo4/ EN 10083-1
6. Pressure ring OLC85A / STAS 795
7. Sealing ring rubber
8. Bottom ring IC 45 / EN 10083-2
9. Nut 34CrMo4 / EN 10083-1
10. Handwheel 230-450 / SR ISO 3755
11. Handle subassy
Constructive and technical characteristics:
- choke type: adjustable, with female TBG (NUE) 2 3/8 in and male 2 7/8 in threaded connecting
- nominal diameter: 2 in
- nominal pressure: 700 bar
- testing pressure: 1,5x PN
- working fluids: water, slurry cement, oil products