2” x 25 bar Plug Valve
2 in x 25 bar Plug Valve are used for a complete or partial opening-shutting-off of a fluid flow.
The tapered plug seals directly on the body. Clearence between the plug and the body is adjusted by pressing the plug into the body by means of the packing gland.
The gasket between the flange and the body has two functions: seals the plug axis and is the flexible element by which the front face of the plug is pressed.
1. Body 340-550 / SR ISO 3755
2. Plug IC 45 / EN 10083-1
3. Gasket rubber
4. Flange OL 37 / STAS 500/2
5. Packing gland OL 37 / STAS 500/2
6. Wrench subassy
7. Lubricator assembly assembly
Constructive and technical characteristics:
- valve type: with tapered plug
- plug-body sealing: metal-to-metal
- plug axis sealing: rubber
- nominal dimension: 2 in
- nominal pressure: 25 bar
- body thread: Rp 2 in
- testing pressure: 50 bar