Policy regarding quality, environment, occupational health and safety
Integrated Management is the strategic basis on which the management of PETAL S.A. Company relies, in determining the policy and objectives related to quality, environment, occupational health and safety. Our primary goal is to maintain and continuously improve the implemented Integrated Management System, in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Our common goal is to prove the capability of PETAL S.A. to continuously answer our customers’ demands, to improve the performances of products, in order to exceed our customers’ expectations.
The policy of top management is mainly oriented towards the following:
- continuous improvement of performances in the fields of quality, environment, occupational health and safety;
- prevention of accidental pollution, occupational injury and professional illness, in all activities;
- efficient use of raw materials with the purpose of saving natural resources;
- observance of the laws and all applicable requirements on quality, environment, occupational health and safety;
- providing a suitable framework for establishing and analyzing the quality, environment and OH&S, as well as for the activity of all employees.
As a traditional producer of oilfield equipment, our Company activates on a competitive market, aiming at achieving the following objectives:
- the annual increase of turnover;
- the increase of share of oilfield equipment among the total sold products;
- the increase in the export sales volume;
- the increase in the total gross profit;
- the improving of working conditions of employees (modernization of workspaces, equipment and machinery);
- the continuous decrease of pollution, by decreasing the quantity of waste and emissions;
- the continuous decrease of global risk of occupational diseases and injuries.
The processes of the Integrated Management System are organized and controlled by:
- continuous identifying, assigning and optimizing of resources;
- assigning, training and raising awareness of the persons in charge with processes who continuously establish, maintain and improve the measurable objectives and performance indicators for each type of process;
- continuous documenting, analyzing, measuring, monitoring and improving;
- involving all employees in process improvement and by raising awareness of each employee regarding their performance.
The management of PETAL S.A. is oriented towards identifying and developing employees’ skills by continuous training, recruiting, raising awareness and evaluation.
- This statement is an integral part of the Integrated Management System Manual, has been communicated within the organization, is known at all levels and is periodically reviewed.
- Materialization of the policy and of stated quality objectives, of the Integrated Management System Manual, represent compulsory tasks for each PETAL S.A. employee.
As CEO, I commit to implement this policy and, for this purpose, I assign the responsibility and the authority to the Technical and Quality Assurance Manager as a representative of the CEO for:
- Implementing and maintaining the system described in the Integrated Management System Manual;
- Inspecting the application, observance and improvement of policy and objectives;
- Directly reporting of results of such inspections.
Our commitment is compliance with our customers’ demands.
“We only exist through our satisfied customers!”
“We are here to satisfy our customers!”