2” x 700 bar Plug Valve With Couplings
2 in x 700 bar Plug Valve with couplings are used for a complete opening- shutting-off of a fluid flow, with locking system at 90°.
Don’t manipulate under pressure. Handwheel shall be mounted with position mark towards the plug hole.
Maintain this position of the wheel during any dismounting operation.
1. Body 34CrMo4/EN 10083-2
2. Threaded plug 34CrMo4/EN 10083-2
3. Two piedes blade ENGJS 400-18-LT/SR EN 1563
4. Plug 13CrNi30 / STAS 791
5. Manoeuvring piece 340-550/ SR ISO 3755
6. Gasket rubber
7. Lubricator assembly
Constructive and technical characteristics:
- valve type: with cylindrical plug
- nominal dimension: 2 in
- nominal pressure: 700 bar
- couplings thread: TBG 2 3/8 in
- testing pressure: 1050 bar